How we work
Identifying your needs, supporting you at all stages of implementation and sharing our experience gives you the confidence that working with i360 was a good choice. I can guarantee that!
PhD Tomasz Makaruk
President of the Management Board
Building support for your business goal
Based on a written brief or direct communication, we work out solutions that will enable us to achieve our goals.
The process of implementing a loyalty program
Creating loyalty and incentive programs is a process that takes from 2 to 6 months depending on the complexity of the implementation. At this stage, the cooperation between i360 and Clients is daily and continuous. Familiarizing yourself with the style, methods and tools we use in our work will enable you to make an informed decision to choose i360 as your implementation partner.
There is owner oversight throughout the implementation phase.
The heads of key i360 departments are personally involved in the various stages.
1. Identification of needsIt will probably sound unbelievable, but most loyalty programs were created by skipping this point. The organizers have diligently worked through the remaining steps of the program organization process, however, they have not answered the “why?” question about how they are organizing a loyalty program. At i360, we start every implementation with the question “why?” As a result, we create loyalty programs that remain aligned with the values, mission and vision of our clients’ organizations.
2. Defining the goalsThe second most important aspect of the loyalty program organization process. It may simply be the value of the market share, the size of the dataset that will be created as a result of the organization of the created program, the additional revenue and the resulting margin realized on sales to loyal end buyers and motivated sales intermediaries. This visualization, like the goals, will be different for each company. Each goal should have a deadline, because setting a deadline forces you to put together an implementation plan.
3. Strategic WorkshopThis is an important stage, because it allows us to agree with the Customer’s representatives on the method and style of work that will guide us during the implementation. This is the phase of getting to know the organizational culture of i360 Clients, expert exchange of experience, but also joint construction of the loyalty program’s rules, so that it reflects the goals set for it in a way that will fit the rules in a given sales channel.
4. Preparation of project documentationThis is an important stage, because it allows you to agree with the representatives on the client’s side. At this stage, we document all of the previous arrangements. Detailed documentation is the basis for subsequent settlements of work performed and provides full control over the process of the production phase. Thanks to this, our clients know the structure of the data and information flow, system integrations, and all of the details of the project from the point of view of its strategy, IT, creative, legal, tax, logistic layer, etc.
5. Production phaseThe approved documentation allows the final phase of production to proceed. In this phase, the various production departments, especially the programmers, implement what has been established in the previous stages. After its completion and the necessary testing, a finished loyalty program is created that can be launched on the market.
Detailed case studies of implemented loyalty programs are presented during a face-to-face meeting or via instant messengers such as Teams.
We invite you to read our company blog where we share the most interesting aspects of our implementations available at www.marketingbusinessblog.pl.
ISO 27001:2013 Standard
We were first to implement this important standard on the market 5 years ago. It is a guarantee of your information and data security.
We have hundreds of individual tax interpretations, providing secure taxation to our clients.
We work for 31 clients
Before making a decision about cooperation, we always analyze in detail whether i360 will bring additional value to your organization.
I personally appreciated the perceived the workstyle and collaboration with i360 a lot thank them for all the steps we did up to today. If you are looking for a flexible, reliable, competent and honest partner, I can highly recommend engaging Tomasz Makaruk and his team at i360.
i360 has been a strong and trustable partner for Visa over this period, and working closely with them on a daily basis has been a great experience, benefiting from their knowledge and foot print on the market.